We are looking for Arduino Developers for our Thane Branch .
Belo is the Job Description and the Skills required .
o Prototyping- microcontrollers- and- embedded systems- to develop a range of
solutions using- hardware and software such as- Git- repositories
o Working as part of a team to plan and design new hardware systems
o Developing algorithms to take inputs from hardware and perform proper data
processing techniques to obtain desired outputs
o Working with a range of hardware devices through communication mediums
such as LoRa, Wifi, and GSM/4G
o Supporting to project team for installation, commissioning and troubleshooting.
Below are the qualifications expected of an- Arduino programmer:
- Bachelor’s degree in- robotics,- computer science,- programming languages, or a related
- Familiarity working with a range of- Arduino- firmware, components, and software
- Experience working with- embedded systems- and- IoT- devices to create new hardware
solutions to problems
- Proficiency with- Arduino IDE- and the- Arduino programming language- or
- Understanding of integrated systems and how hardware devices communicate with
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Key Skills||Information Technology Analyst Arduino Developer C++|
|Address||Mahek Apartment 981/5|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.