Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Summary of the Position:
Textile designers plan, create, and execute the crafting of original designs and finished products from textile materials. They devise the creative concept, sketch drawings and assemble fabric samples and swatches, and oversee the production of the designs. They often work in close collaboration with other departments, including sales and production, and may formulate presentations including concept illustrations and samples. They stay informed of market trends and consumer preferences. They establish and enforce quality control standards.
1. Creating computerized designs using design software such as Adobe Illustrator
2. Producing sketches, designs and samples for presentation.
3. Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of new design and production techniques and textile technology.
4. Have knowledge of the market and be able to predict new trends.
5. Producing designs using computer-aided design (CAD) software
6. Working out design formulae for a group of samples.
7. Working to deadlines and within the companys budget
8. Undertaking research for ideas and inspiration
9. Liaising with Designing Team and interpreting their ideas and needs accurately
10. Experimenting with color, fabric and texture.
11. Visiting sites and other sources of ideas for designs.
12. Ensuring that projects/catalogues are completed on time.
13. Keeping up to date and spotting fashion trends in fabric design by reading forecasts in trade magazines and using internet resources.
14. Assessing and approving samples of completed items.
15. Creating detailed sketches of designs to be used as the basis for finished products
16. Working with computerized embroidery machines to create designs for fabric patterns
17. Developing new textile products by creating designs and patterns based on current/future trends in fashion.
18. Analyzing competitors products and designing new products that improves upon previous designs.
19. Attending trade
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Fashion Designing & Merchandising|
|Key Skills||Textile Designer Embroidery Designer Illustrator Product Designer textiles|
|Address||A/505, Mahek Plaza, Opp. BSNL Telephone Exchange Gate, Thankar Pada|
(11)Real Estate / Construction
(7)Sales & Marketing / Business D...
(4)ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Custo...
(3)Fashion Designing & Merchandis...
(3)IT Software - Application Prog...
(3)Accounting / Auditing / Taxati...
(2)Front Office / Reception/Compu...
(2)HR / Recruitment / Administrat...
(2)IT Software - Ecommerce / Inte...
(2)Hotel / Restaurants /Travel / ...
(1)IT Software - System Programmi...View More