Principal Engineer – Java Desktop Applications
Experience: 6 to 8 years of experience
Location: Work from home
Compensation: Based on discussion
Education: UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, PG - M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Proven Java Programming Experience of 6 to 8 years with Engineering Graduation
Expert at building cross-platform desktop applications using various frameworks such as JIDE Desktop Application Framework, JavaFX, etc.
Strong understanding of Design patterns, Multi-threading, data structures, algorithms device diagnostics
Expert at writing unit tests and Experience in using memory profile tools
Knowledge of source control tools. e.g. GIT /SVN/Perforce
Good to have experience with CICD.
Strong logical & analytical thinking for developing algorithms.
• Working closely with client (based in LA) & building strong business relationships to understand the requirements and implement them.
• Design and develop the desktop application for the same.
• Implement strong design, development & delivery process
• Enhance existing desktop application for robustness with unit tests, test automation, build process using CICD in near future
• Code review of team members
• Test automation & unit testing
• Assess high level and low level design on paradigm of design patterns
• Setting yourself up for high standards of quality, with significant attention to detail
|Experience||5 - 6 Years|
|Salary||32 Lac 50 Thousand To 35 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||IT Programmer Java Developer Web Developer CICD unit testing|
|Contact Person||Amit Borhade|
|Address||A/505, Mahek Plaza, Opp. BSNL Telephone Exchange Gate, Thankar Pada|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.